You must access UNC Insight from a computer connected to the wired GCN network on UNCG's campus. You cannot access UNC Insight from a wireless connection, or from a computer off campus. In order to access UNC Insight remotely, you must remote into a UNCG connected desktop on the GCN network via mycloud.uncg.edu.
- Open a browser and navigate to https://uncdm.northcarolina.edu
- Click the Welcome Guest link at the top right of the page
- Select UNC Greensboro from the list of campuses on the left side of the screen and log in with your UNCG credentials
- Click on the Insight button on the right end of the page, several buttons will appear, click the one that says Dash
- The links on the landing page will take you to the UNC System Office dashboards, select any one of them to see the system-wide Tableau workbooks developed by the UNC System Office staff.
If you click a button and receive this error, click the Back to All Projects button to go to the UNC System Office and select a different project to view. The UNC Insight system is still in development and not all projects have published dashboards.